Waterproof, windproof and environmentally responsible, the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket is an outdoor saviour and essential for any extreme weather condition. The lightweight jacket is composed of 100% recycled nylon, and features multiple protective assets sure to come in handy, a such as a strong two-way adjustable hood.
Our model is wearing a size small jacket. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 76.2cm (30”) bust, a 64.8cm (25.5”) waist and 78.7cm (31”) hips.
- Length: 73cm (size small)
- Straight fit
- Smooth waterproof canvas outer woven from 100% recycled Nylon
- Tomato red shade
- Two-way-adjustable hood with visor; drawstring and neck protection
- Zip-through design
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs for insulation
- Four strong zip-closing pockets
- Drawstring at hem
- Made using regenerated nylon, a more sustainable fibre
Composition: 100% Recycled Nylon
Warm machine wash.
ZEKOGEX Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket Pesto PA016AA58KIJ